We are excited for you and your child to join our PS 102 family this fall. The PS 102 office reopens on 9/9/21. In the meantime, please utilize the checklist below to ensure that you have all of the documents that are required.
Attached, please find a video tutorial which will guide you on how to submit the necessary forms. REGISTRATION-VIDEO.mp4
Once you have scanned and uploaded all of the documents, e-mail them to me. In the subject line, be sure to write PS 102 Registration and your child's first and last name and grade they are entering.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Katerina Ginnis -Papantoniou
- Emergency Contact Form ("blue card") https://www.schools.nyc.gov/docs/default-source/default-document-library/emergency-contact-card
- Home Language Identification Survey (HLIS) - you will be contacted in the near future by the ENL department
- Housing Questionnaire https://www.schools.nyc.gov/docs/default-source/default-document-library/housing-questionnairedace0d4a343a4f0b9c4dd38f163e883a
- Parent-Guardian-Student Ethnic and Race Identification - PSE https://wwhttps://www.schools.nyc.gov/docs/default-source/default-document-library/pseform-englishw.schools.nyc.gov/docs/default-source/default-document-library/pseform-english
- Student Registration Form https://www.schools.nyc.gov/docs/default-source/default-document-library/student-registration-form-fillable-form-english
Gather and scan the following student information. Please refer to https://www.schools.nyc.gov/docs/default-source/default-document-library/pre-registration-checklist for a complete list of acceptable documents. Note: If you do not have a scanner, a free app called Genius Scan is available for download in the Apple App Store.
- Scan and attach two (2) acceptable documents verifying proof of address (Refer to link above)
- Scan and attach acceptable proof of child's age. (Refer to link above)
- Scan and attach Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Scan and attach Immunization record (if available)